• Just want to say Hi to all and thank you for letting me join the forum. I live just south of Warner Robins,Ga. I have 3 wonderful Basenji's. 2 R/W female sisters, Cinja and Pemba. They are 14 yrs old and are doing ok. The male is Congo. He is also R/W and10y/o and full of everything. I will post some pic's when I figure out how to get them from my old crashed computer.
    I have a question for the Mods about this forums history.
    Is this forum a descendant of the old Prodigy internet network, Basenji Forum, from the early 1990's.
    Just curious.
    Thanks for having me.
    ELB

• Hi ELB, I grew up in Cochran, Ga, just a few miles from you (many years ago). Are there any dog parks near there?

Welcome, look forward to seeing photos!

• No dog parks that I know of. We have been to the Wildlife Management Area. Looks like I am going to work on that broke computer to get the pics off of it.

• Welcome Cinja, Pemba, Congo and ELB to the forum!

• Welcome, glad you found us

• Hi ELB, and welcome!

I'm not one of the moderators, but I do remember the old Prodigy forum! Our first Basenji was born in 1991, and I was on that forum constantly learning what to do with my new boy… it was how I met many other Basenji owners and breeders.

Terry and the Illusion Pack

• Welcome to you all - so glad you are on board with us!

• Welcome to the four of you - look forward to seeing the pictures if you can recover them.

I am only a recent forum member so haven't seen a previous forum.

• Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see pics of your pups!

• Hi ELB. I live a couple hours north of you near Atlanta. 🙂

Suggested Topics