Skip to content

Portland Or lost b

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • B in Emporia KS

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    krunzerK
    I can see the cattle dog in there, but most of the coloring is definately B. Very cute little guy, I imagine he would have a huge prey drive too! Hopefully he finds a good home.
  • Lost brindle b in Seattle area

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    Patty MP
    I'm glad Alice found her dog, too! There is another lost girl in Worcester Mass who's mom is desperate to find her- missing since April 30th. Her posting is at http://worcester.craigslist.org/laf/1720999951.html.
  • Lost b in Tx BRAT rescue Dallas/Ft Worth

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji on Craigs List - Portland OR

    Basenji Rescue
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    12k Views
    V
    Rita, he isn't here. The boy lives on the West Coast - I would give it my all if he can be transported this far.
  • Looking for a male B

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Here let me ask you this what are you looking for in the dog? As far as temperament, spunk, attitude, training, play, other dogs, does the age of the dog matter? Kids? Small furry critters (cats)?
  • B-mix in Indiana Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    Thanks Sharron! I didnt even think of sending info on a mix to BRAT. Hopefully she can go to a home that will love her. Let us know if anything happens.