Skip to content

Chaz B mix Ohio

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • URGENT B mix will be PTS

    Basenji Rescue
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    20k Views
    D
    Here is a breeders webpage and it has a video on it. Some of their dogs look so much like Bs but with the docked tail. http://www.skippincjranch.com/home.cfm Jennifer
  • LA-LaPlace-B Mixes in Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    They all look like lovely dogs, I hope someone can go down to see them, tell us if there is a pb in the bunch.
  • Versailles, KY F B mix?

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    Ariel is presently in a foster to adopt situation. The shelter will let me know if it does not work out. Jennifer
  • Possible b mix

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Pretty girl…what about Pharoah or Ibizan? I'm sure there aren't enough Podengo's here yet for them to wind up in rescue???
  • B Mix in Orange County, CA

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    My understanding is that this dog might be a mix. Also there are some skin issues that are at issue. So, will let you know more when I find out. BUT from what I heard, this dog can't be placed at this time.
  • B-mix in Indiana Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    Thanks Sharron! I didnt even think of sending info on a mix to BRAT. Hopefully she can go to a home that will love her. Let us know if anything happens.