• First Basenji's

Cody and I will be moving tomorrow, and thankfully this time he was only supervising instead of "helping" me pack.

Finding a good place for a nap on the bed wasn't easy….

…. but he always managed to squeeze in somewhere

Enjoying his favorite spot on the couch

I've been trying to do a few things to help Cody and Moe ease into being separated tomorrow, like they will both have blankets and toys that smell like the other, and things like that. We are both going to miss Moe very much.

I am excited though, because our new place has an 8 foot privacy fence although the yard is quite a bit smaller. He will also have two new playmates that are young enough to keep up with him.

• Moving is tough, but once your in, its wonderful…thanks for the photos.

• Goodluck with the move, lovely photos!

• Good luck look forward to seeing more pictures after the move. Cody your sure a good looking boy. Be safe on the move.

Rita Jean

• First Basenji's

Hehe, I like the butt shot.
    Have a smooth move. I missed if you said if you were moving very far away – maybe Cody and Moe can still see each other every now and then?

• Hope your move goes well , and you both settle in quickly at your new place. I love the pics of Cody and Moe.

• First Basenji's

Thanks for the well wishes! We only moved about 3 1/2 hours away, but I'll be in grad school, so they will only see each other between semesters. They may have all of next summer together, though, if my research takes me out of the country.

Cody is getting along well with the female dachshund, Stimpy, although he and the male chihuahua mix, Ren, intimidate each other, lol… Ren because of his attitude and Cody because of his size. He isn't sure what to make of the cat though, she's almost as big as he is, and she certainly doesn't like him much, but then, she doesn't like Ren or Stimpy much either. I'll try to post some pics later.

• Your pictures are great - in the first one, the expression very much looks like "Make sure you get everything, my toys, my bowls, all my stuff - be careful - do it right!

• Houston

Crystal, I have been out of pocket for a long time, so I missed these..hope your move is going well and that Cody is transitioning good. Great pictures of a very actively supervising Cody..:)

Suggested Topics