Skip to content

Help

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • HELP ~ What to do?

    Basenji Talk
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    KebasmomK
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Contact help

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    Great, thanks!
  • Help!

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    SchouiffyS
    Ahh. Seko thank you - that slipped right out of my brain! =)
  • Collar Help

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    etzbsederE
    Thanks for all the help. I got the martingale one for now. Maybe I'll get the hound collar later, but I figured I'd get the kind I already know and swear by.
  • I need some help

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    19k Views
    S
    So, its all good then?
  • Help with digging!

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    luzmery928L
    I do agree with Tanza that yous hould check what is under the deck stairs that cause her booboo. My B loves to dig so I think you should check out what can hurt Lillie in case she is inclined to be a digger like my B. Hope she feels better. Give her lots of hugs and kisses.