Franie and C-Me debut in the show ring

• Belated congratulations. I love the picture of the two of them relaxing in the sun at home (very pleased with themselves no doubt!!)

Franie is still my favourite but the tricolours always look so striking and she did exceptionally well to have such a big win!

• My how they have grown! They're both gorgeous but I think I'm still partial to Franie. I can definitely see the resemblance to her sister Seri. I got to play with her about a month ago before she moved to Texas.

• @Nemo:

My how they have grown! They're both gorgeous but I think I'm still partial to Franie. I can definitely see the resemblance to her sister Seri. I got to play with her about a month ago before she moved to Texas.

Yes, Wanda and I have talked about how close they are in looks… and both could have been pick puppy from the litter for bitches.... and yes they have grown since you visited... and Franie is coming out of her shell and is much more outgoing..... much to the thanks of C-Me that has never met someone that would not love Basenjis.....

• She looks great!!!! So much like Chief. I let him know how well his sister is doing. Tell her he is very impressed! He even stopped eating for 2 seconds to listen. Which says alot since he loves his food.

• @Forever:

She looks great!!!! So much like Chief. I let him know how well his sister is doing. Tell her he is very impressed! He even stopped eating for 2 seconds to listen. Which says alot since he loves his food.

LOL…. that is too cute (she loves her food too!)

• @Janneke:

Congrats! Looking forward to the pic!

Here is the proof from the show of C-Me

attachment_p_116663_0_bsj-20bow-20bos.jpg

• Houston

Wow, she is growing up beautifully..congrats again.

Suggested Topics