Skip to content

Callie Mae loves snow! :)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • More snow stuff

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Only dogs could enjoy such weather, though I'd love to get some snow here to see what Kipawa would think of it. Great pictures!
  • Anubis in the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Yeah thats why I let him in shortly after that. He likes it when its not deep but deep snow he hates.
  • Snow pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Great pictures - Cody looks like he was really enjoying the snow! But the last picture says it all - "okay, that was fun but now I'm cold and tired and leave me alone" One of mine would probably play in the snow; the other wouldn't put one single foot in it!
  • More Snow!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    Love these pics! Reminds me of Lexi & Miles today! They didn't want to be out in it either!!
  • Donkey love

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    These are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!
  • Snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    @jys1011: Although we have enough fence to put some 'senji silhouettes & signs ;) You got it.;)