Skip to content

WWII-era Bomber Aircraft from Backyard

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • Happy Valentine’s Day

    Off Topic
    3
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    Thank you, @Kembe.
  • Heimlich Maneuver for Dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    @Kembe, nice post! We've gone to solid food chopped up in a food processor, but we're grinding it a bit more course as we go. So far, no puppies are choking, but good to know!
  • Basenji Pics Please

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    41k Views
    elbrantE
    @Ashmoore92 It got put on the "back burner" ... I have some, but not enough for a book. I'll circle back around to it.
  • Basenji pictures needed for Research Project!

    Moved Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    PawlaP
    I reduced the size and posted one in a later posting. Thanks!
  • Backyard breeder?

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I would try to educate them. I would also do as Pat suggested, make an anonymous call to the state and fed tax reporting numbers and let them know. Best bet is to also call the local Dachshund club with a heads up… they may be able to educate them better without them knowing you were involved and warn about false advertising etc. Your state isn't listed in this Puppy Lemon Law list, but I have no idea how old it is: http://www.lemonlawact.com/what-exactly-is-lemon-law/what-is-puppy-lemon-law-320.htm This from aspca is probably current http://www.animallaw.info/statutes/stuslars2451_2778.htm#s2772