Skip to content

Rogers Arkansas Coursing

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • A coursing vacation

    Basenji Training
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    JannekeJ
    Wonderful results! Congratulations!
  • Puppy Coursing

    Basenji Training
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Rio sounds like the type of girl to think things out ;) Loved the vid of L'Ox, he's realy grown.
  • Lure Coursing Photos

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    VanessaV
    Great Pictures!!!! Sam was working so hard at the event. Kudos!!!!! I even saw him running the field to retrieve something blowing in the wind.
  • Coursing Brag

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I somehow missed this post until now but congrats to all the Kinetic crew!
  • Coursing in Knoxville (FINALLY)

    Basenji Training
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Coursing Willy

    Basenji Training
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    15k Views
    DukeD
    How fun! WTG Willy! I wish I had time to get Duke into this or agility of sorts. I don't have any time, but I know he'd make me proud like your Willy.