Skip to content

Luke & Kenzie

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Max & Shepherd

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Before & After

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    He is so cute. His coloring really is beautiful and obviously he is very smart - digging a cool hole to lie in is one of those things that just makes all the sense in the world!
  • Maya & Family

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    MayaM
    @moetmum: Lovely pics, Lilah is looking beautiful as ever. I am jealous, we haven't any daffodils out yet!! Thanks, isn't she just a sweetie? :D Beautiful flowers coming out everywhere here! :p
  • Mick & Shi

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Love the interlocked legs.
  • Peony & Dojo

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    Ooh.. look how skinny he was there! Haha.. Great shots! Love your b's! I checked out your site.. what a cute pics of little Dojo with his new 'mom/sis' Peony. :) Edit: It's Mirtillo ;)
  • Pictures of Kenzie

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    Kenzie is very cute. When I first saw his face, except for color, I thought he looks like my Duke; profile and expression. Their muzzles are bit long and have the same shape. These are very nice pictures. Glad you shared - thanks. I'm sure Duke is a mix, and no dog smell with him either. A double blessing!