Skip to content

Mody meets Qwandoya babies

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Chaga!

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    3 Votes
    25 Posts
    16k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @elbrant No jet lag..one poster said also tribe, response wasn't hunt truffles, basenji hunt Chaga, it was hunt " the" Chaga. The op didn't disagree with my interpretation, another defended it as taste,, which wouldn't be an issue if the indication was mushrooms. But considering the massive insertions into my comments by kindle the last months, I should not have locked on it. Posts deleted. Thanks. Giving benefit of doubt should always take priority....or ask for clarification.
  • Meet Moko

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    10k Views
    MikeRoM
    [image: 1513740954460-1712bd61-58b0-4670-a5d7-79b08412335c.jpeg] Updated photo of Moko just shy of 10 months
  • Meet my baby girl, Auddi

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    T
    My Basenji/Chi mix looks a lot like her! Big ears, and he also has the white stripe on forehead/face. She is very cute [image: attachment_p_159165_0_securedownload-10.jpg]
  • Meet Malu

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    MacPackM
    He is darling, congratulations!
  • Basenji meeting

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    BDawgB
    Awesome photos!! I love the one of the Basenji mid air!! :)
  • My New Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    BarklessdogB
    I do most of the dog walking, winter almost always just me. I could not handle three on a walk! I agree a male & female is perfect. I would still love to own a brindle and a black & white, maybe the next pair. I also agree I dont see myself ever being basenjiless.