Skip to content

Dogpack running and playing. Pic. heavy:)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Lewie's 1st summer adventures *Pic heavy*

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    He's so handsome! Pic #7 is a familiar sleeping position. :)
  • How do they play

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    I love to watch my girls play like that - although since one of them is a basenji mix, I do hear growling, whining, yodeling, and all manner of wierd noises from Gemma. Like yours, Shaye fight/plays silent but deadly! Your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for posting.
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Run Kitty Run!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AlexA
    Same here, Maddox the cat likes to provoke Chance by purposely running up to Chance and then run from him. Not a good idea, Chance gets all crazy eyed runs and tries to bite Maddox. He is gentle, but sometimes he forgets that this is not another dog and we have to step in.
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.