Skip to content

Spring walking

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Surprised on a walk!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    A
    I think her reaction is perfect.
  • Spring

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    It got a little bit warmer here (went from below zero to about 30) and Elliot has been wanting to be outside all day. We have to make sure to bring him in because that's still far too cold but he really doesn't care. Cold or not those squirrels need to be reminded who's in charge!
  • Walking Kell

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    I managed not to laugh while it was happening but broke up when I told Duane about it.
  • Spring pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    setidogS
    You are a gifted photographer!! Amazing pictures and love the collars as well :)
  • A walk through the forrest

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    Family of CrittersF
    Awesome pictures! I went to Tillo's website and watched all of the videos! Time sure does fly when I get on this forum! Have a great weekend!
  • Video: Going for a walk

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied