Skip to content

BRAT is out of the $$ please vote

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • BRAT Calendars available

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @vickilb: I got my 2012 calendars last night and my pups are famous again!!!!. Congratulations! I have ordered my calendars…...I look forward to seeing the pictures. :)
  • Support BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Sorry to hear that :(
  • Brat has a blog

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is a great blog :) I have really been enjoying the stories.
  • Brat

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Wow! 2,200 B's! That's a lot!! Thank you BRAT! And happy tenth anniversary!!
  • BRAT Transport

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Can anyone on the list help her?
  • BRAT transport

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    This is just my opinion…I like to fly dogs to their new homes if possible. Car run are ok...but I always worry about accidents, or a dog getting loose. With the plane, its a lot quicker.