Skip to content

Looking for puppie basenji

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a Basenji to rescue(can be mix breed)

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    G
    Have you had any success with finding out any rescue/adoption information? I am in a similar situation.
  • LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME ! Found Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    I missed that too (about being a mix).
  • Free Basenji puppies

    Basenji Rescue
    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    31k Views
    curlytailsC
    @Patty: Hi everyone, just to close this mystery- the ladies involved disappeared, so to speak- they don't answer phone calls or emails, and while we were supposed to meet on Saturday, neither one answered their phones to coordinate anything. I found the exact picture that they used on Craig's list on puppyfinder.com. Some things that seem too good to be true are. Creepy! Good thing you had your wits about you and that you're safe.
  • Basenji puppy in Macon, GA

    Basenji Rescue
    47
    0 Votes
    47 Posts
    26k Views
    V
    Why, Vicki, I love your name, too!!! ;) Diane - what about whipworm and other parasites that some heartworm meds keep under control? What do you use?
  • Looking for a male Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Sometimes BRAT will transport or ship the dog if meeting is out of the question, shipping at your expense..but that is so worth it, I think.
  • Does she look like a Basenji?

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    ReddieR
    Thank you for opinions! I don't think she is in any danger in the sanctuary but probably it would be nice to let them know that she might be a basenji - more chances to get adopted. And there's absolutely nothing from a shar pei in her!