Skip to content

Amazing Real-Life Rescue!

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Whispering, why we do rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    Please share it..if it opens one home to a dog in need, its done what the author intended.
  • Does this qualify as a rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    Puppy mill.
  • Rescue needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    Sanuye_ZontaS
    I wanted to get Roo but I have a couple family members that have been ill and don't want to have to board a newly arrived furry friend. So … we will wait to adopt again.
  • What color is this rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    KonaK
    She looks like my Kona (also a trindle)!! She sure is pretty. I hope she finds a home soon.
  • Zoe - BRAT Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    13k Views
    S
    Thanks for than info. I was not aware that mutation was an issue.
  • I do rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    20k Views
    S
    Imo, the difference between a nip and a bite is if the skin is broken and they draw blood. Puppies and some uneducated adult dogs nip…its not something anyone wants, but imo it can be corrected. A bite, a totally diffent issue and something that should be eval. on a case by case event.