Found a great site for Basenji Urns

I have been desperately looking for an urn that would be beautiful enough to house my Beta that I have recently lost.

I dont know if you want to sticky this thread and others can add their finds as well.

I found that the selection out there is pretty crummy for the basenji breed.

I have a beautiful Sandicast discontinued sculpture that looks very realistic and is about 8inches long. I originally thought this would be great hollowed out and painted to match Beta's markings. Apparently the cast is discontinued and would require a large lot to put it into production again. So that idea was shot.

I have purchased an urn from a site that has three bronze basenji sculptures that are on top of the urn which can be left unmarked or can have the nameplate.

I personally like the idea of a sculpture becuase it is a way to enjoy the breed and know that my Beta is there without people looking at it and realizing it may contain remains….that's just me...

The site is

These are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the information.

That is a wonderful way of remembering Beta. Thanks for sharing such a personal part of her (and your) life.

I think these are beautiful! I love the one that is the basenji doing their typical JUMP 🙂

thoes are beautiful. My grandmother actually got the statue of the red and white you have on the bottom. I keep it on the fire place mantle so I am always being watched over. I am sorry for your loss.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.