Skip to content

Maya's Idea Of Showing…

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Maya's Puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    tanzaT
    @Maya: Maya has been a brilliant mum, absolutely adores her babies but wasnt OTT with them, she did fantastic. Popped all 4 out in under 2 hours as well! The tri is my keeper :) I looked up dad's pedigree and he is related to my Franie!
  • Pippin's first show..

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    khanisK
    @tanza: Sounds like it went well! And keep in mind, the handler can always request from the judge that they show the bite. I have never found a judge that refused that request. I never request… I just put my hands on the mouth and lift the lips before the judge asks... no one has ever said a word to me about it. Usually they just thank me for being so efficient! It is something that will settle him down if you are working with him on a table and checking his bite daily... then he knows you will do it and it won't bother him. Also let others check his teeth and give him a treat... makes it all fun for them!
  • Maya's First Run On The Hills!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    What a spectacular area to let dogs run free! I am envious! It looks like they all had a great time running and being with each other.
  • Bendji's first show results …

    Show Off Your Dog
    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    18k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe he is sooo cute, what a lovely little pup
  • Maya's Weekend with her New Friend!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo's…. Maya is sooo cute....
  • That's Benji

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    AmberedA
    pretty boy! keep em coming!