Skip to content

Pug Lovin'!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Maya with her Labs and Pug

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    I notice Maya has 'acquired' most of the throw!!
  • Gracie Pug!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I think she looks smashing..I sure didn't look that good after 7 weeks, and I only had one in there..lol. She is a little different in her coat, but she is still a beautiful example of what a show pug should look like..right? It might work to massage her fur out, I know it helps us to a certain degree, for hair and nails..
  • 'T Leesten

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Gorgeous dogs and beautiful pictures. They had so fun..
  • Where's Waldo?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Cool a two-headed Basenji, LOL!!!;) They are absolutely adorable!:D:D:D
  • She's Home!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    11k Views
    MayaM
    Thanks all! She was perfect again last night. I put her to bed at half 10 and she slept through til half 7 this morning (i had a lazy one this morning lol), not a sound from her!! She had her first vaccination last night, the vets and nurses LOVED her!!
  • I'm walking…

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    ahhhhh… tooo cute... she's sweet!!!