Skip to content

Mirtillo and Lycia in the snow

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mirtillo @ Agility

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    RivermoonR
    Love watching the dogs do agility! Tillo did great…..I guess in that first one he just thought the course should be set up a little different ;-).
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Snow = Fun

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    It looks they had a blast for sure. Nice pictures. Rita Jean
  • Fun in the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Wow I like the pcis very much!!! And what Janneke said, So much snow!!!!
  • Mirtillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Love your pictures, he is so cute. I love the one with the stuffed animals as well, Sahara plays fetch with hers and even throws them up in the air to catch by herself. I think she would do good with a playmate, but the hubby says no for now, I think I will change his mind in time. :D :D
  • Is that…....snow?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    B
    @nala121498: So…how long would it take you to get here, BBoy...more grumbles from the beast…I think all of these below zero days are making her cranky!! The beast…....I love it.:D Heck, I get a little cranky this time of year myself.:(