Skip to content

Lot of snow

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Snow Day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    23k Views
    O
    I hear ya– I love my little brindle tornado and wouldn't trade her for anything. She's my pride and (mostly) joy. ;)
  • Snow drift

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    BARTB
    Gosh, I have got to get a digital camera, the old 35mm nikon just doesn't cut it. I have an almost identical snow drift outside my back door and my furbud runs through it with abandon, only to want to come back inside after about 2 runs around. Takes about 45 seconds. Wuss!!!:D
  • Snow Day - Lots of Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great pictures and the video too. I love the one where Maya is trying to kill the snow.. Wow, you got lots of snow..here we have no snow but cold 32 high, with windchill of 12..and that is cold for Houston, TX, so very cold..
  • Snow = Fun

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    It looks they had a blast for sure. Nice pictures. Rita Jean
  • A break from all the snowing…

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    very cool pics!!
  • Bring on the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    nala121498N
    Fun, fun, fun!!