Skip to content

From service dog to SURFace dog

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Designer Dogs

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    Baba BamideleB
    Yes, I'm glad to hear differing opinions! We're keeping our options open but leaning toward a purebred waterdog of some sort. I'm sure I'll be back later with questions about how to integrate a new puppy in to a home life ruled by a cat (and with an African basenji in the mix)... :)
  • Country Dog or City Dog?

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    My boarding kennel here has that outside the building too. same type of setup. Here in Oklahoma also.
  • What breed of dog are you?

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    14k Views
    S
    Oh, I love PB…labs are well, DOGS!
  • A very cute dog

    Off Topic
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    What a cool looking dog. I really like his colors. Thanks for sharing, Kim.
  • Snow Dogs

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it, they were actually sliding down the hill..