Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2009

• We got our gifts package today, but we are not opening them until Christmas eve December 25th. Family tradition, dogs get to open their gifts with everyone else 🙂

• Gossy recieved her box the other day (I'll post pictures in a few days - my camera batteries died) and of course it was opened right away. Lots and lots of treats! And a fun toy which she has dragged around the house all day (she doesn't usually do that). And did I mention she got bully sticks and lots and lots of treats!
    Thanks Hunter and Bandit too!

• Houston

Otis got his too, so much fun..yes we opened it and pictures are coming..I have yet to down load them..they are coming. Otis is on the raw diet so the treats that came in his box were very much loved..all our dogs were in heaven..they have never had so many yummy treats in one day..

Thanks Cheyanne, Phoenix, Aspen and Lori too..you box is coming..hope they will like their threats and gifts..

• That is great! Everyone is getting their gifts! Please post pics if you decide to open them.

Please also be advised that the matching of gift buddies was random, so you are not necessarily going to get a gift box from the person you sent your gift too.

• Glad to hear they liked it 🙂 I know when i was boxing it up Phoenix was given me that "Umm mom how about we just send them the empty box and i can keep the other stuff" LOL

• @phoenix3:

Glad to hear they liked it 🙂 I know when i was boxing it up Phoenix was given me that "Umm mom how about we just send them the empty box and i can keep the other stuff" LOL

That's exactly how Tillo and Lycia reacted! ..ggg.. 😃

• Houston

It is funny, because Otis did steal one of the toys out of the box when I was packaging ours up..the really large one, and he was having troubles running away with it..because it is rather large…you'll see..so that toy is Otis approved for sure.
    They loved the toys all of them, Otis is sharing..not his treats but the toys..jepp the treats he is rather snarky about. I took some pictures, will post later..

• I sent out our package this afternoon! I had it sent as 'Priority', so if all goes well, it will take 'only' 7 days to arrive!

• Hunter and Bandit openend their present on Saturday.

They were very happy!!!!:) I took some pictures and I'll try to upload them tonight.

• @Alex:

We got our gifts package today, but we are not opening them until Christmas eve December 25th. Family tradition, dogs get to open their gifts with everyone else 🙂

Heheheheeh
    Actually the truth….Alex really wanted to open it and I told him NO! 😃

• @Vanessa:

Heheheheeh
    Actually the truth….Alex really wanted to open it and I told him NO! 😃

Power to the women!

😉

• They got there Package today 🙂 I am gonna try and Upload some pics Thanks Basenjimomma they loved it 🙂

• Houston

Here are some pictures of Otis enjoying his first ever christmas gift..he had no clue cardboard boxes could contain so much fun..he always insisted on tearing them up..

Here we are just digging into it..notice the other dogs barely reaching into the picture..they knew this was for Otis..

When Otis wants something he parks his butt in the ground and starts high fiving..thus this picture..his first ever pup peroni

They were a huge hit..look at him dance for them..

He loved, loved, loved his gifts..the treats yumm-o, the hedgehog toys, cool as all get out, and the cardboardbox…price less...

Thank you Phoenix3, again..

• I tried to upload pics but it says i need to resize them 😞 How do i do that so i can post them on here ?

• I went onto Majorgeeks.com and downloaded Photofiltre. It's a very easy to use photo program developed (I think) by French college students. You go into "Image" and click on "fit image" go to the height side and punch in "480" then "okay." It will resize it for you. When you save it, in order to preserve your original image, go to "file" "save as" rename your photo, push okay and when it asks about compression, just click on "okay"

Your photo will be the right size.

I love this little program because it is small, very user friendly and you can edit your photo with colors, paint brushes…get creative!

• I sent out our package today, so hopefully it will arrive at its destination soon! 🙂

• I was only able to get a couple of pictures of Gossy's present before the camera batteries died. And no she wasn't allowed to eat all the treats in her dish.
    attachment_p_97022_0_dsc00455.jpg
    attachment_p_97022_1_dsc00457.jpg

• Thanks AJ i'm gonna try it 🙂

• Ok here's a few Thanks again Basenjimomma !! 🙂 Happy Holidays !!!
    attachment_p_97038_0_dogs-christmas-gifts-001.jpg
    attachment_p_97038_1_dogs-christmas-gifts-002.jpg
    attachment_p_97038_2_dogs-christmas-gifts-003.jpg
    attachment_p_97038_3_dogs-christmas-gifts-004.jpg

• And a couple more 🙂
    attachment_p_97039_0_dogs-christmas-gifts-020.jpg
    attachment_p_97039_1_dogs-christmas-gifts-028.jpg
    attachment_p_97039_2_dogs-christmas-gifts-027.jpg

Suggested Topics