Skip to content

Looking For Winter Coat

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Looking into Basenjis

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    26k Views
    wizardW
    I forgot to mention that they can also be extreme houdinis. My female has learned how to manipulate the latch on her crate so I have to use a lock and she taught herself how to open the screen door. My friend had a male that could climb an 8 foot fence and escape. Be sure to check about such things when you talk with breeders or BRAT.
  • Oh look!

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    Good for Buddy! Get those little nasty critters.
  • Winter boots

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    MampMM
    We use the muttluks for Mowgli and Miika and they do stay on, they are on the second pair already as they used them so much the old ones have holes in the bottoms - i think this is mainly from the salt on the roads. The pups love them and don't mind wearing them and are a must up here in northern Alberta.
  • New Coats!!!

    Basenji Talk
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    17k Views
    snorky998S
    @BDawg: Snorky998– Where are the pics?! Boy, this is a little late…. Hope I got it right.....the first pics of Kate and Ty in their new coats from Carrie [image: attachment_p_65353_0_im002892.jpg]
  • Coat

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    zanybraveZ
    there are a lot of nice stuff reasonably priced on ebay. I've found a size medium or large will work.
  • Looking for some feedback

    Basenji Talk
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    And I have 3 B's! The Boxenji can be trained easily enough and the heeler already is trained (I can trust her outside without a collar-so fencing is not a problem with her). But, then for the B's I'd have to buy the wiring, flags, etc. Lots of $$$$$$.