Skip to content

Hello from central florida!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    ?
    Welcome , a basenji will always have your back.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    Big hugs to you for adopting an older basenji. My heart gets broken when I see the senior b's on the BRAT web page. :( So give Pippi a hug for me.
  • Hello From Florida

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    serenjaneS
    MacPack, where is Dogwood Park located? I haven't heard of it. I live in Orange Park and we have a fairly nice one here several miles from me. They too have a large pond and wooded area and plenty of seats, even a few hammocks for us humans. We have had a membership in the past; now we only go sometimes as a visitor.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    dashD
    @WriggleysMom: We've always had rescues and I feel like I've missed out on puppy antics, so I'm debating. Toby doesn't baroo or wag his tail and I really miss being met at the door with a welcome baroo and a tail trying to wag itself off!! I had a puppy and was getting the urge for another but now we have a 7-mo old foster and I can't take my eyes off her. I remembered I really did not miss that!
  • Hello from Florida

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Another welcome to the forum! You'll find it's lots of fun, some tears, lots of great tips, and very addicting :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    lauralopezL
    Hi Kim, Love your pictures. I saw your Blog too! Thanks for sharing.