Skip to content

More cute pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Halloween Pic

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    @Chealsie508: I love that both of them are looking right at the camera!! As soon as Oak sees the camera he does everything he can to avoid it! You know my B/mix does the same thing. As soon as he sees me with the camera he stops doing what he was doing and stands at my legs, turning away from the camera.
  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Cute

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    JannekeJ
    @MacPack: Tillo has a great head, good wrinkle and nice ears. Is that a scratch on his nose? He is such a handsome boy! Yes, it's a 'scratch'.. All the skin was gone from his nose.. Tillo always has something.. :rolleyes: I guess he plays too rough.. But it's looking better already.. :)
  • Fnally pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    oops forgot the pics lol how come it wont attach?
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.