Found: Black and White in Reno, NV

• She's beautiful! Someone has to be missing that little girl….

• @lvoss:

I was contacted this morning by a very nice woman in Reno, NV who had found a young black and white basenji in Sparks. She estimates her age to be between 5-6 months old and she was found running on the streets with nothing but a black buckle collar. She took her in to check for a microchip and there was none and no ID tags on the collar.

If anyone has lost a basenji in the Reno/Sparks area or recognizes this girl please let me know and I can give you the woman's email address. I put her in touch with Sharron so she will be getting assistance from BRAT if no one claims her.

Have you tried Terri?…... Baby P had a litter in February... a bit older then 5 or 6 month... but sort of looks like her breeding

• @tanza:

Have you tried Terri?…... Baby P had a litter in February... a bit older then 5 or 6 month... but sort of looks like her breeding

Terri is the one that gave the woman my phone number.

• This b has her dew claws, fyi.

• I don't have anything helpful but just had to say..What a beautiful pup!!! Sure hope she gets back home or finds one soon. So precious!:)

• Surely someone is out looking for her, is anyone local posting "found" signs and looking for "lost dog" signs? Our local newspaper takes Found ads for free. Also check Craig's List for Lost postings.

• Houston

I already looked at craigslist and Kijiji, no luck..
    I sure hope she finds a home, whether it is her old missing home or a new forever home.

• She is so pretty I do hope she gets back home. At least good news she not on the streets getting hurt or killed and someone will take her love her thats for sure.

Rita Jean

• We live in Reno and can help if need be.

Loki & Freya's Mom

• The woman who found this girl has decided to adopt her. They have named her Mia.

• This had a very happy ending. Thank you for telling us Ivoss.

Rita Jean

• Great to hear a happy ending.Thanks for the update

• Yes,thanks for the follow-up. I am glad she has a nice new home. Who could resist a lovely basenji, after all?

Suggested Topics