• Houston

No Indian sauce on it though as I don't want to get up at 2am for loose bowel relief thank you.

What? I love having my beauty sleep interrupted because of bowel issues..and I think Otis knows that 😉

• Ms. Petra:
    The day your Otis eats grapefruit, you will take photos so we can see the sour face, won't you? 😃

AJ likes to sit next to me looking pathetic while I'm eating. Once I was eating Fritos, which I know he doesn't like, but I gave him a piece of one anyway to see what he'd do. He sniffed it, pawed at it a few times, looked at me and ate it by nipping tiny crumbs off the edge until it was gone. Jerk. He only did that to say, "See? You don't feed me enough." He hasn't eaten one since then.

• The thing that shocked us that our dogs went nuts for was whole wheat Matzo.

They also love graham crackers.
    Petey is also nuts for beer and red wine. He doesn't like white wine so much. Katie is a teetotaler. Won't touch the stuff.

-Nicole

• Gossy loves her daily chunk of frozen raw cheap steak but will also do anything to get at my pretzels (I like the big stick kind), including climb all over me trying to get at it.

• Radar and Nami are partial to carrot slices. They sniff at them in the beginning, but are soon chomping them down and racing back to the kitchen for another slice. They also get a little sliver of smoked ham once in a while… when I'm cutting up a ham steak for my omelet.

They're both big fans of chicken jerky (from Costco) and go totally nuts for a spoonful of cottage cheese on their dinner. We feed them dry food that we get at a feed store... Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul. They love it and its available in 35lb bags!

• Chicken Soup is good quality food. AJ won't eat it but each dog has his or her own taste. He gets Pinnacle. It does come in 35 lb bags, but I buy a bunch of 7 lb bags each time…to keep it more fresh and because it's easier to stow 4 small bags than 1 big bag. (He's a trucker dog.)

Suggested Topics