Skip to content

Basenji Mischief

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Max the Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    3 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    He is a very pretty pup. Love the pic of you two together.
  • Basenji and...???

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    She is really cute though I don't see Basenji. Like Shirley said, only a DNA can tell you much for certain.
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Expressive Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    KiroGurlK
    nice photos! they are living room material!
  • Is my dog a basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    O
    [image: p4120033dw6.th.jpg] an even cuter picture! Although her mouth is all cheesed, I think we were playing in that pic.