• My lenny has stolen a bag of bird seed from outside on the deck and eaten most of it. why???? no idea.

just wait till you see the little bird seed covered turds that are gonna come out the other end!

• Houston

You know the seeds are coming through when your kid screams…"mom the dogs pooped chocolate chip cookie dough..how weird.."

Jepp, it is coming through..

• If someone said to me "Dan 35 years from now another Basenji owner in Texas will be talking about her problem with her B pooping bird seed filled cookies on a computer". I would have replied "you better get help with that drug problem".

• Houston

Hahahaha..we have to laugh about it..right?

• My B's love bird seed also, my ****aktiel chucks it out and they eat it up, it seems to come out the other end the same as it went in 😃

Great pics!

• @Basenjimamma:

Hahahaha..we have to laugh about it..right?

Exactly! Petra and Otis rock! 😃

• Houston

Well, thank you..;)

• @nobarkus:

Exactly! Petra and Otis rock! 😃

That wasn't meant that we want to see Otis get into things that could make him sick or hurt by any means or anybody's Basenji for that matter. We just love ya all! 😃

• Houston

I am sure Otis will do anything in his power to not let you down..that is just how he is wired..and we love it that way.

• What great pictures - no, you aren't the most irresponsible B owner - we all have stories - like for instance, Shaye totally broke and ruined my husband's transition lens glasses on Monday - he left them on the table on the porch - where, of course, they were reachable! the frames were bent, the plastic ends were chewed off, the lenses were all scratched up from teeth. He was going to yell at Shaye, but I headed him off - after all, by now we should know to keep things out of reach!

• Houston

Shaye'smom.

Sorry about his glasses…but if those were my husbands glasses I would've done the same thing..headed the yelling off, after all
    "you left them within reach"..my husband hates when I say that..LOL.

• @Shaye's:

What great pictures - no, you aren't the most irresponsible B owner - we all have stories - like for instance, Shaye totally broke and ruined my husband's transition lens glasses on Monday - he left them on the table on the porch - where, of course, they were reachable! the frames were bent, the plastic ends were chewed off, the lenses were all scratched up from teeth. He was going to yell at Shaye, but I headed him off - after all, by now we should know to keep things out of reach!

Yep, like me a week ago distracted by a UPS package on the porch and not looking to see if the gate was closed, letting Buddy out without a collar. :eek:

• Little trouble makers!

• Great pics, mine like bird seed too

Try 10lbs of sugar LMAO mine did that all over my kitchen once

• @basenji_fan:

Great pics, mine like bird seed too

Try 10lbs of sugar LMAO mine did that all over my kitchen once

OMG! Sugar is so hard to get up, and they must have been bouncing off the walls after eating it! My sympathies…..:eek:

• Houston

Yes, sugar would not be a good thing..sticky after all those tongues trying to lick it up..

Otis got papercarton of chicken broth out of the pantry a few months ago..chewed on it until it popped and oh my..what a mess. Chicken broth was allover my kitchen floor, 4 dogs walking around in it, lapping it up and two kids desperately trying to clean it up.."before mom sees it!"..those were happy times…

• My 2 B's went to a friend's house while I went on vacation. My girl dog watched as the human made brownies one night. She was very keen on the baking supplies were kept in the corner cabinet on the lazy Susan. That night after my friend went to bed she opened the cabinet and spun the lazey susan around until she had dragged every flour, sugar, cocoa powder etc. out into the middle of the kitchen floor and proceed to open everthing, play and roll around in it. Somehow the other 4 dogs in the house didn't get involved. The friend slept through it all. When she got up the next morning she discovered her kitchen was covered in all the flour etc. She said it looked like it snowed. Of course my girl was very proud of herself. She had the "look what I made" look on her face. I wish she had gotten a picture b/c that would have a classic Basenji gone Bad pic.

• Houston

….I love it..

• I used to grind my coffee beans and put it in a Zip Lock baggy. One morning I put it on the bedroom dresser next to the bed. Not thinking that my red/wht Ringo loved the smell of coffee. I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth and I hear this wrestling around and I'm thinking what's going on? I go look in the bedroom and he got the baggy, ripped it open and spread coffee all over the queen size bed rolling around in it like a cat does with catnip. He's got coffee all over him and he looks at me like "what"? I couldn't help but hysterically laugh.

• @Shaye's:

OMG! Sugar is so hard to get up, and they must have been bouncing off the walls after eating it! My sympathies…..:eek:

I got home a couple hours after this so I have no idea of the crazy sugar high LMAO I just got the sugar crash;), it was before my basenji owning time, it was when I had two boxers and a cat. Funny thing was it was the cat who open the cabinet because I had remembered she was messing with the door before we left. Thankfully we had all hard floors so it was a little easier to clean

Suggested Topics