Skip to content

Proud property of a Basenji

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Lover!!!

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    D
    Please contact the BRAT Admin staff at http://www.basenjirescue.org/asp/contactus.asp . Debbi J.
  • My Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    As mine age I try to keep a bit of weight on them because I know they may reach a stage when they just don't keep weight as the organs weaken.
  • Bailey Basenji

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Welcome to you and Bailey. It seems as though she is enjoying a lovely home.
  • Basenji mix?

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Welcome to the forum, he is purky cute..I can't really tell one way or the other..
  • Love my basenjis

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    Hi Vicki - I love your name. ;) Welcome and I hope to see more of your postings. This is the best site for help, advice, and friendship. I, too, use the squirt bottle and always keep a cup of water on the counter for more drastic intervention. My two will go at it, then clean each other up once they are wet. It is funny.
  • Basenji from Slovakia

    Member Introductions
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    16k Views
    P
    she is called Khani?s Santa Lucia, the girl going to Hungary - and if I at the same time may draw your attention to the site with import/exported basenjis 2009 http://www.fallohide.dk/imports_2009.htm I would very much appreciate info and link to sites when possible - thank you :-))