Skip to content

Otis and Dotty at the park

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Otis is a hunting dog

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: Yep, Buddy's a pretty fellow. Thx, y'all. I'll check out photobucket. Let us know if you need any help.
  • Dog park pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    irenaI
    Love your pics :D. Your dog park looks great, happy Bs.
  • Our foster Bana and Otis too

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    13k Views
    V
    Bless you heart, Basenjimamma. :)
  • Video: At the dog park

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Man oh man do I love watching basenjis run! Great video Alex! Thanks for sharing with us :)
  • Basenji Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    16k Views
    B
    Thanks Mark, welcome to the forum. Put your snow shoes on and trek on down to PA.:D Sadly it's not as nice and colorful at Basenji Park this time of year.:( It's a labor of love and I can't wait for the warm weather to return so I can plant more stuff!:eek:
  • Dog Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied