Skip to content

A little bit of Gizmo. His first day home.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Aoide is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    B
    I am new to the forum with a baby girl too. My first basenji since I was a child. My Dexi looks just like your Aoide, it's like they could be sisters. Your pictures are absolutely perfect, they look professional.
  • Very full day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Thank you for keeping us informed on Kipawa's progress - I adore the pictures.
  • Gizmo on the sofa…

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    I love the pictures - it looks as though he is well recovered from his ordeal.
  • A day in April

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    ElysiumE
    @Kipawa: The shot with the two of them sharing the stick is magazine worthy. Oh wow! Thanks a lot ;) @MacPack: Thank you! But it's the garden of my parents-in-law. We have to drive 5-10minutes to them. With its 4500 sq.m. it is a Basenji-paradies :D @Buana: Do you plan to visit another show in Germany? You were in Rheinberg, right? We planned to show there, too - but didn't have the time. @TikaLynn: I'm happy, that you like them so much :)
  • My little Nicole

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    17k Views
    listemeL
    @eoy: She's coming home the twelfth if everything goes according to plan. Get all your sleep now :D
  • A little bit of Thabo

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    9k Views
    nobarkusN
    Beautiful pics of Thabo!