Skip to content

Someone Remind Me Why I Have a Basenji??

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • Is she Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You had me confused and then I realized you meant the write up on the other rescue (Okapi)… I like less white also. So I had to go look... wow, coloring reminds me of minpins. :) Cute dog though.
  • Someone suggested that my dog may be part Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    Yes, she could be, but also X shiba or any primitive breed with a curly tail ! Anyway, she looks beautiful, and I hope you'll have as much fun with her that I do have with my basenji (12 years old, rescued when she was 4 months old). Enjoy that funny girl ! From France,, Tosca and Magali
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Basenji Country

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    Definitely jealous! I used to live in Idaho, b.b., and really miss it. Nothing around here where I would feel okay about letting EL D run free.