• Oh gosh…I can't help it be a little sad 😞 😞 that we will no longer get to see them. At least you will have one stay with you. I wonder of the boys will miss their first home??...will it be hard for them to adjust??...will their new home afford them all the comforts of their first home??...will they have companions??

Oh man I'm very teary now 😞 I guess we wish Chilli & Pep all the best in their new home.

• Both of the homes have waited over 6 months to bring home their pup. Zeke's owners have actually been waiting a year for him. Zeke will be going to a home that has 3 adult basenjis for him to play with. Ringo will be an only child for at least year. Both homes have been prepping to bring their boys home and have been asking all sorts of questions to be sure that they have their favorite ammenities on hand when they arrive.

Though it is sad to see them go, I am always very happy to recieve updates on how they are adjusting and fitting into their new homes. It is good to see them in homes that give them the attention and pampering they deserve. You can check out the thread titled "Rally's First Litter" to see some of the pics I have gotten of them and I have had a chance to see all of them a couple of times a year which makes things easier. One reason responsible breeders are so picky about where their pups go is because they want to know how they are doing and that they are living the good life.

• Rally's pups will surely be spoiled. How can they not? They'll be happy. Admittedly, I kinda got attached watching them grow . . . I'll miss them. :o

• I will share pics that I get of them from their new owners. I know what it is like to get attached to them after watching them grow those first 8 - 10 weeks.

• AWWW I'm sure you have found great homes for them. I do hope the owners do keep in touch. I try to with my breeders. YOU'RE A GREAT BREEDER MOM 😃 😃

• For anyone planning on attending the Nationals this year in Livermore and Pleasanton, CA in October, we are hoping to have something of a family reunion at the African Stock Exhibition.

• You will still get to see and watch Sophie…. she is staying with Lisa and Sam... and her B family, Mom, uncle Nick, and Auntie Rio.....

• i am hoping to go, this will be fender's first year showing, so it is doubtful that i will have a good reason. i have always wanted to go to california, and any excuse will work. two words-road trip.

• maybe its just me but im not seeing ANY of the pics…tear!! i bet they are sooo CUTE

• I just got this pic from Ringo's owners and thought everyone would like to see how happy he is in his new home.

attachment_p_9770_0_ringo.jpg

• OMG - he looks so independent. (sniff-sniff) They are what, 14 weeks old? I just scrolled back to the 1st pics posted here to compare. Ringo (Pep) looks like he's happy! Glad you're sharing these pics. I was taken with all three of Rally's pups.

• The pups turned 14 weeks old today. I will try to post some pictures of Sophie later today. This evening is her first puppy agility class. It should be a nice 14 week old birthday gift for her.

• I just got these pics of Ringo and thought everyone would like to see how he is growing up.

attachment_p_12262_0_avongara_afternoon.jpg
    attachment_p_12262_1_ringo_s_catch.jpg

• Is that a rubber chicken? Haha very cute. 🙂

• Awe! Ringo looks so big and happy! Yeah - It looks like a chicken! HaHaaa! Too cute!

• Ringo was my favorite from the start, good to see he's doing well and growing into such a handsome boy and bird dog!:D

Thanks for the update Lisa!:)

• Beautiful black coat!! About how much does Ringo weigh ?

• I don't know how much Ringo weighs. I have not seen him in person since he has gone to his new home though I hope to see him at the beginning of June. From the pictures I have gotten of him and of Zeke, they seem to be growing at about the same rate as Sophie. They all turned 19 weeks old today.

Here is a pic of Zeke with his pack.
    attachment_p_12605_0_zekenfamily.jpg

• I have just gone through the whole thread. What a beautiful story of puppies! I love all the photos

• Rally's puppies are now 6 months old. They had a little family reunion at the BCONC Puppy Match on June 2nd. It was nice to see the boys. They are all growing into such nice adults. Both boys were so happy to see me and Sam and they both still love to wag their tails and give kisses.

http://www.basenjiforums.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=522

Suggested Topics