• Could Yoda be part senji???

• The pups had several visitors today. After a long morning of socializing and playing they all crashed in their bed.

attachment_p_5566_0_pupsinnewbed.jpg

• omg, they are sooo big! what happened?! really really adorable!

• It is hard to believe but the pups are 6 weeks old. It is getting harder to get pictures that aren't of just bits and pieces as they race around the yard or house.

attachment_p_5855_0_chiliwk6.jpg
    attachment_p_5855_1_pepweek6.jpg
    attachment_p_5855_2_sophie6wk.jpg

• @lvoss:

It is hard to believe but the pups are 6 weeks old.

So true, but still beautifull pups 🙂

• They've grown right before our eyes. Seems like last week they were born. (time is flying) I'm so glad you're posting pictures their development for us. They are growing right into Basenji shape.

• They are just adorable. It's amazing how fast they've grown. They are beautiful dogs. Thank you for sharing them with us.

• Totally adorable little creatures 😃

Have to say that my favorite is Sophie, would not have hesitate a second to buy a girl like that, she is just so very appealing and I absolutly love their pedigree.

I actually co-own one of Beverly Blands breeding, a girl called Jini, the first Avongara in Sweden 🙂 I am so intrested in the new-african blood.

Wish you the very best of luck with your little babies 🙂

Hope to see more pics in this thread later on 😃

• I just commented in the thread with the pics of your brindles that our litters are cousins. I really like Bev's dogs and have been lucky to get an opportunity to spend time with them. This is my first half Af litter and I am thoroughly enjoying them. I am very pleased with Sophie and it looks like she will fit in with our pack.
    attachment_p_5915_0_pupnyard.jpg

• I have to agree w/you, the black pup with the white blaze is a beauty!!! She is definately my pick! But they are all cute babies…

• They can play for an hour straight now. It is rare to get a picture of them sitting down.

attachment_p_6141_0_pepnsophie.jpg
    attachment_p_6141_1_chilinsophie.jpg

• Wow…Its hard to picture them as tiny little puppies. They sure have grown up fast! Just as adorable as the day they were born.

• They are so beautiful…still cute of course, but turning into beautiful dogs, as we all knew they would!

• There's just something about that little black faced one. I like them all but he is so unique for a B/W.🆒 🆒 🆒

• I think it is his milk mustache. That little bit of white at his muzzle. He is such a sweetie.

• @lvoss:

I think it is his milk mustache. That little bit of white at his muzzle. He is such a sweetie.

He really does look different from so many B/W's I've seen, I think that's why I think he's going to be special….....not that they all aren't.;)

Which one is the biggest?

I think our Raven and Rally look very similar in markings.

• Awwwwwwwww. Precious puppies. Makes me want ANOTHER one!

• Rally and Sophie playing. The are so similar in markings, I may just get up the courage to show them as a brace at the Nationals this year.

attachment_p_6453_0_sophienmom.jpg

• That is such a sweet picture!

• I have loved reading this thread, I have just joined so when I read the whole thread it was like watching a sped up version of their growing. They are gorgeous pups.

Thanks for sharing.

Suggested Topics