• They aren't too interested in their toys yet. They still sleep most of the time and in the strangest places.

attachment_p_4997_0_sleepingpups.jpg

• 🙂 How precious!!! With Christmas toys - Thanks again.

Looks like you are enjoying them so much. How are you gonna let them go when time comes? I guess their sleepy time is a big help right now. 😃

• Those babies are so sweet looking, and they are fed really good, look at those fat bellies. That looks like me after all the Christmas food I've been eating, haha!!!! Today I did absoutely nothing I was so tired from Christmas cooking, decorating, shopping and wrapping gifts, and running around that I took naps all day and probably looked just like these puppies to my family. 😃

• It is hard to believe they are 3 weeks old. They are starting to get mobile so pics are a little harder.

attachment_p_5053_0_chiliwk3.jpg
    attachment_p_5053_1_pepweek3.jpg
    attachment_p_5053_2_sophie3wk.jpg

• OMG!! Rolly Polly Puppies!!! Hahahahaa….I just wanna nibble their tummies!!! Thanks for the share!!

• They are really coming along nicely…..soon time to get those running shoes on.;)

Thanks for the update!

• 😃 Yep! Looks like their land legs are warming up! . . . Look out! 😃

• They are starting to play now. The are pretty clumsy but getting better every day.

attachment_p_5088_0_getsis.jpg

• So cool to see!

• How nice to see puppies play - keep 'em coming lvoss - Thanks.

Curious though - At what age do their tails get curly? I think their tails are cute the way they are in these pics. Are they eating solid food yet or just mother's milk? They are so rolly-poley adorable!!

• OMG I wish I could have that lil baby with the almost all black head!! cry

• Is there anything in this world cuter than a b puppy?! Thank-you so much for sharing!

• They are so adorable…and get cuter with each passing picture! Thanks for sharing...Are they vocal at all? I do love those puppy noises too!

• I don't know what it is about this particular duck toy but all my dogs love it. This is at least the 6th we have had because Nicky eventually eviscerates them. The pups had fun plucking at th fur and trying to imitate uncle Nicky.

attachment_p_5196_0_pupswduck.jpg

• Gosh, they are sweet! Such nice, round little bellies and that cute little white tip on the tail!

• @red:

Is there anything in this world cuter than a b puppy?!

nope, I don't think there is. I mean, ALL pups are cute, but baby basenjis are just extra special!

keep those baby pics comin if you can… they're just precious!

• The pups are starting to eat mush. Their tails are also starting to curl but they like wagging them so much it is hard to get a picture of them. They are also starting to yodel.

attachment_p_5278_0_theblacks.jpg
    attachment_p_5278_1_mealtime.jpg

• Gosh Lisa they are growing so fast!!!!
    Such beautiful pups.

• Thanks. They do grow very fast and now they are starting to move pretty fast too. They will be getting into all sorts of trouble in no time.

attachment_p_5280_0_thegirls.jpg

• I am so in love with your red/white puppy! SOOO CUTE!

Suggested Topics