• The pups are 4 weeks old. They sure grow fast.

attachment_p_5382_0_chili.jpg
    attachment_p_5382_1_pep.jpg
    attachment_p_5382_2_sophie.jpg
    attachment_p_5382_3_chiliwtoy.jpg
    attachment_p_5382_4_samnpups.jpg

• They're all so cute I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. The one B/W with the most black on the face is in the lead for me so far.

Thanks for the progress report, they're coming along nicely.;)

• They are turning in really georgeous basenji puppies. 🆒
    Contrary to Basenji Boy, I prefer basenjis to have at least a bit of white on their nose :o , but I would probably take all of them if given the chance 😉

• Honestly I couldn't decide who is the cutest. I just can't believe how big they are! So adorable…

• they are so cute! you are so lucky! they look like lots of fun. i too, will refuse to pick a favorite, although the red and white had a very cute expression. 😉

• They are the most adorable puppies. I love how they are so roly-poly. Their bodies are so plump and cute. I could never leave them.

• What are you discussing with those two in the last picture? They're really paying attention!

• They are so adorable 🙂

I have to say that whatever the nice gentlemen is discussing must be some story since B/W are fully attentive 😃

• This weekend the pups got introduced to two new things. The first was the wobble board which they run across without seeming to even notice that it moves. So far the pups are really liking their agility obstacles, the tunnel is still one of their favorite toys. The second new thing was collars. These were not recieved so well. At first they didn't seem to notice and then they tried to run away from them which only resulted in tired puppies.

attachment_p_5434_0_pepwobbleboard.jpg
    attachment_p_5434_1_pupsincollars.jpg

• I love the ears on the bottom pic, center puppy! We call that the "flying nun" position! Not that I want to ask this….but are you keeping any? It must be hard to think of them not being there...

• We are planning on keeping 1 though they will have to get along with the three we already have. As for sending them to their new homes, by the time they are ready to leave here, they are driving me nuts because they are so rambunctious and their new owners have sort of become part of the family during the process of watching them grow. I get to see the pups from my first litter periodically through the year at events like lure trials and the puppy match. Their owners also send photos of them and I know they are in fabulous homes.

attachment_p_5446_0_rallydem.jpg

• Aha…that makes sense. I guess you'll evaluate and choose which one suits your household. That's great that the owners still keep in touch - kind of one large extended family. I know that I would have a hard time letting all of them go, but now I understand...the picture is great. It looks like she may have been trying to get away from them -- but they found her!

• @lvoss:

We are planning on keeping 1 though they will have to get along with the three we already have.

Any idea at all which Pup it is yet?

• Most likely it will be Sophie, the black and white with the white blaze on her face. My boy really doesn't like other boys so I just don't see him accepting a boy into the pack. So far the girls have been pretty tolerant of everyone though things may still change in the next few weeks. By about 8 weeks I will have a pretty good idea of what their temperaments are like.

attachment_p_5452_0_rionpups.jpg

• The pups will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. They growing so fast.

attachment_p_5483_0_chiliwk5.jpg
    attachment_p_5483_1_sophie5wk.jpg
    attachment_p_5483_2_pepweek5.jpg

• They are so incredibly CUTE!! I wish I could just grab one & make sure it never grows up 😃

You must be so strong to be able to give them away in 3 weeks…I don't think I could after watching them be born & then turn into such cute little puppies.

• They are so adorable! I love the face on the last picture…someone clever will have to caption it!

• @nala121498:

I love the face on the last picture…someone clever will have to caption it!

That little guy is winning me over more and more, I think he's going to turn out awesome.🆒

• That little guy is winning me over more and more, I think he's going to turn out awesome

Doesn't he look like Yoda with his little ears flattened LOL 😃

• @jys1011:

Doesn't he look like Yoda with his little ears flattened LOL 😃

Yeah, someone said….flying nun ears. Yoda, never thought of that one.

Some of ours make a Chewbacca kind of sound.:D

Suggested Topics