• Hi!
    I found this Topic just now, so I would like to join:)
    This is my wonderful and beloved 4-yrs old Rhodesian Ridgeback Simba. He is real antibasenji ( mainly AntiMody) character - calm, obedient:D,but Mody has definitly caught his heart:o

And this is our family pet l Barča. She is the real cute baby of my mother;):

And this one is not mine, she lived in a shop where I used to work and help with her.

attachment_t_6757_0_barca4.jpg
    attachment_t_6757_1_picture-006b.jpg
    attachment_t_6757_2_simbi1.jpg
    attachment_t_6757_3_simbi2.jpg
    attachment_t_6757_4_simbi3.jpg
    attachment_t_6757_5_cimg0113.jpg

• Simba is very handsome! I love the RR, Tillo does so too, he has a couple of good RR-friends. Barca looks too cute, the pic with the cap is adorable 😃

• Simba is lovely, we think our big Dog maybe has some ridgeback in him.
    I love the pic of your mums Dog Barca, he looks very 70's in that hat, lol.

• Great pictures!!!

the RR looks great, they always look so smart 😃

My family has a ****er spaniel too!!!!

• It won?t let you write ****erspaniel, I tried it , too:)

• @Petra:

It won?t let you write ****erspaniel, I tried it , too:)

No, it's weird! But you know what I mean!
    😃

• @Petra:

Hi!
    I found this Topic just now, so I would like to join:)
    This is my wonderful and beloved 4-yrs old Rhodesian Ridgeback Simba. He is real antibasenji ( mainly AntiMody) character - calm, obedient:D,but Mody has definitly caught his heart:o

And this is our family pet l Barča. She is the real cute baby of my mother;):

And this one is not mine, she lived in a shop where I used to work and help with her.

Lovely pets, my favorite is the Ridgeback so graceful looking 🙂

• Houston

You have some beautiful pets, I love the RR, that is one of the breeds I really wanted , but we opted for a B instead..after lots of research of course. The little C–er Spaniel is adorable.

Suggested Topics