Skip to content

All young ones love the sprinklers not dog related

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • What breed of dog are you?

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    14k Views
    S
    Oh, I love PB…labs are well, DOGS!
  • Dog sense

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    I like Mark Twain thanks Vicki. Rita Jean
  • Invisible dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    How come the invisible dogs are so much better behaved than real ones? When I run my invisible dog for agility (aka walking the course), he always qualifies. Well, except when I was running my invisible Jet the try-ing.
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.
  • Why dogs bite.

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    lovemybarooL
    Those pics are great. They all look so humiliated! I love the bunny one though. That dog reminds me of the kid from "A Christmas Story". They both look like they have about the same feeling about their bunny outfit!