• by the way tanza the baby on the couch is sso darn cute.! thank for every thing and you too ivoss, you guy helped me make a better decision with your help!.

• @pedro:

by the way tanza the baby on the couch is sso darn cute.! thank for every thing and you too ivoss, you guy helped me make a better decision with your help!.

That "baby" on the couch is my 15+ yr old…..LOL.. that is my old wonderful girl... so always remember, while she is a Dual Champion (show conformation and Lure coursing Champion) she was never bred because there were health concerns... but she was and still is our "pet", loved family companion...

• what!!!!!! 25+ yrs old. she looks like a puppy there!.

• oops i meant 15+.

• Congrats! Happy to hear it! Hope all is the same for my girl. Getting her testing in probably 2 weeks -HOPEFULLY. Mom is clear, father is carrier. I hope she is clear!
    Anyways CONGRATS! 🙂

• good luck on the test!. i'll keep my fingers crossed& pray that she's clear.!

• good luck on the test!. i'll keep my fingers crossed& pray that she's clear.!

• i had my bot done and came back affected, but 4 weeks later i got a nother one in the mail out of surprise to me!, but i came back clear!. there was a new guy doing the resaults & he misread the test wrong!, so maybe the'll re do the test at no charge?! wouldn't hurt to ask the ofa corp.

• Thank you Pedro I appreciate that!

Oh wow that scared me i was gonna say awww im so sorry about your boy! Glad to hear things all went better and the test was clear! Congrats! 🙂 Do you have pictures of your boy? This is a picture of my girl!

• ya but i don't know how to put them on the computer!!.i'm told by an old basenji shower thathe's in the big size ! but everything is in line to show him!.

Suggested Topics