Skip to content

Action shots- a lot of pics !!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Been a while, so some new pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    VoodooV
    He can run off-leash allmost everywhere here. Most days I don't need his leash at all. Only have to watch for foxes. He really hates those and will go after them untill he gets them. Good thing is he has an excellent recall. And he is allways watching me, wont go further away from me then 50 meters. So walking him isn't a problem at all (as long as no foxes cross our path that is…).
  • Oakley-Lots of pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    I LOVE the name Oakley. As he grows, he can be known as the 'mighty Oak'. Just keep those pics coming - love them!
  • Action shots

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    P
    Such fun!! Keep up the photos - after all its good practice!!.
  • Tenjis action pics! (warning! lots of pics!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Go Tenji go! :) Just great pictures of a basenji enjoying life - gotta love it.
  • New camera, lots of pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Love the pictures. Boys look great nice coats I like them all but I like the come on look catch me if you can. I like Buna looking up at you like come on mom you and Ryan need to run with us. The boys look so happy I can see they had tons of fun. Rita Jean
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.