Need some options on this one !

• @renaultf1:

LOL…don't you wish in a way that you actually saw them do it. I bet it would be funny to watch.

Honestly.. we have seen them do it.. it is totally amazing… the kids would wake us up in the middle of the night in the summer when the windows are open.. they got the "smell" of the coon.... and would go nuts.... it was totally amazing... (but really "pissed" us off")...gggg

• @tanza:

Honestly.. we have seen them do it.. it is totally amazing… the kids would wake us up in the middle of the night in the summer when the windows are open.. they got the "smell" of the coon.... and would go nuts.... it was totally amazing... (but really "pissed" us off")...gggg

Too funny, makes me laugh just thinking about this - oh, and I can imagine how pissed I'd be if I had to lay out my lawn more than once because of it. :D:eek:

• Tayda and Lenny have caught a cat in my fenced backyard before… and a rabbit.

• I found this formula in a "household tips" book by a guy named Haley.
    1 gallon water
    1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
    1/4 cup Tabasco sauce
    mix and spray affected area - i.e. the top of the fence
    I had a Sheltie next door that used my side yard for a bathroom constantly. Bad enough to have to pick up after my own dog before grass-cutting let alone the neighbor's too. A different neighbor told me that the Sheltie had been trained to do that B4 I bought the house. Anyway, it worked great!! I just used a regular watering can to put it down rather than buy a sprayer. It didn't effect the grass at all and, according to the book, should work on a multitude of "lawn loiterers".
    Sorry, Arleigh just decided he'd put in his "2 cents" but I guess he's adjusting for inflation!! Should've hit "submit" B4 I put the keyboard down, it's a cordless and we're sitting on the couch together!!:D

Suggested Topics