Skip to content

Anyone watch One Tree Hill?

Off Topic
  • I have become addicted to it since boredom set in while DH was deployed and I don't totally understand some of the show and was hoping someone could explain to me where the parents are for all of these kids? Why are Nathan and Hailey married? Someone told me because they are in love - I don't get it, they are still in high school. Someone help me out here!!!!!

    I probably won't get into it next season since DH is home for the next 3 years!

Suggested Topics

  • Bald eagle nest - close up camera to watch babies

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    T
    amazing! thanks for posting this!
  • All young ones love the sprinklers not dog related

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    I just wish they had mentioned where they were, my first thought was Alaska, but some of the other states have moose as well. Glad you all enjoyed this.
  • Anyone have any connections at Merial?

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    977 Views
    No one has replied
  • One of those days

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Thankfully you kept your sense of humor intact! I'm sure it's all smooth sailing after all of that!
  • Anyone tips for a bad eating podenco?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @lvoss: It may not be so much that she wants "your food" as she wants cooked food because she is not used to raw. My mom has 3 basenjis, 2 prefer raw and 1 will only pick at it. He doesn't seem to like the texture and feel of it. One of the two who prefer raw will barely eat if offered kibble or canned. All of them will eat a homemade cooked diet though. that's maybe an Idea! but raw chickenbones, and al kind of raw snacks from pure meat (chicken, lamb, beef etc) she eats in a few second!
  • Anyone from West Virginia???

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    SweetShelbyS
    Hi Bella, We're from Frederick, MD, which isn't too far from the east side of WV. Shelby isn't a purebred B but she is a cute labrasenji. Where in WV are you? I also haven't seen too many basenjis here in MD. In fact most people don't know anything about basenjis and have never heard of the breed. This forum is a Godsend.