Skip to content

Vacation Sun Spots

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • An Afternoon in the Sun

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    lukrisL
    Great photos Jess!
  • Spot Stealer!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    KirstenK
    Typical!!:rolleyes::D
  • Who loves the sun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Congratulations on the clear fanconi results for Bowpi. So nice to have that out of the way!
  • Otis enjoying the sun

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    DukeD
    Otis is very handsome! Very pretty pics. :)
  • Can you spot the basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    NatalplumN
    I love it! Classic B behavior! Makes me wanna rub his belly.
  • Is this my spot?

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    L
    Oh Gosh yea. I have one outside on the porch because when charlie was younger he would try to climb up on it. He was never bad like Zaire is at the dinning room table so I haven't switched over inside, but the cafe style deck table totaly keeps Charlie and Zaire from even getting onto the chairs. I LOVE IT!!!!!!