• I sure hope my post is on the right catagory!

I'm busy with a new website, I always love to build websites and be busy with photo's and dogs..

So, I started a new hobby.. 😃
    I made a website, full of dogphoto's, 4 different catagory's and from every breed.
    But, It's a website I collect photo's from the actual owner (I won't pick them off the internet) So it's a long road to collect much pictures.
    Of course, from the Basenji I have already a little more pics then other breeds 😃

But now, my question for all of you:

If you like to see your dog pictures online, I would love to get them for my website!!!
    Send me a email (shown on contact at my website) with the pictures (catagory: head, show/stacked, puppy and funny)
    And the whole name of the dog (pedigree name and call name) and of course your own name for the thanks to page!

I know there are many people that have also other breeds than a Basenji, so I hope I will get enough breeds to go online!

• Houston

I have a few pics, but my dogs in the past didn't show so I don't have stacked pics, nor do I have AKC reg names. We never bothered with our Dachshund, even though he is pure, our uncle bred him, and he couldn't find the papers on Gus so we just dropped it..Do you still want this pics or not? Cool idea though and time consuming..

• I have plenty of Basenji pics spanning over 34 years but none are stacked, no show dogs or names. Just not into that as I love the B just for the B.

• @Basenjimamma:

I have a few pics, but my dogs in the past didn't show so I don't have stacked pics, nor do I have AKC reg names. We never bothered with our Dachshund, even though he is pure, our uncle bred him, and he couldn't find the papers on Gus so we just dropped it..Do you still want this pics or not? Cool idea though and time consuming..

O yes! I sure like to have those!!!
    It doesn't matter if you don't have each catagory!!
    I'll be happy to have them! (I don't have a dachshund yet!)

It's really time consuming.. but a lot of fun!!!! 😃

• @nobarkus:

I have plenty of Basenji pics spanning over 34 years but none are stacked, no show dogs or names. Just not into that as I love the B just for the B.

It doesn't matter you haven't any stacked photo's, or show names.
    I have many other pics that aren't from show/pedigree dogs and I Just put their call names with the pictures!

I would happy to get some nice pictures!

The number of B pictures will be large!! 😃

• I just sent you a few humorous photos, will look through my files for better ones. All are by my husband Donald MacMillan.

Anne (macpack)

Suggested Topics