• Thank you!

• My application was approved and Rocky can move to GA.
    Now, to find transportation!

• Houston

Awesome news Vicki. Let us know how it is going with transporting Rocky home. i wish I had any ideas as to how to do it, but I don't.

• wonderful news! if he's coming through colorado, let me know.

• Brat has an underground railroad listed on their web site!

• Vicki - if you contact me soon on the 13th I can get him from MN to KC MO. It will be tight and timing is everything as I'm on the fly and not sure what time I'm leaving MN south.

I can't really have him hotel with me as I just plain have too many dogs that have to get into the cool but I can get him that far on that day if it helps you out any.

• If anyone on this list knows who Viki is or how to reach her I have offered the beginning of transport but have not heard from here - if you know how else to reach her - please ask her to contact me ASAP so I can make plans and re-arrange the stuff I'm taking out of town.

• I am on the edge of Kansas City, Mo. Can help with stay do not know what the rest of ride would be happy to help with 100 or 200 of the miles for the next ride if you can set it up.

Rita Jean

• Hello! I'm here.

Diane and Rita you can contact me at razzcinn at aol dot com. We can exchange information and telephone numbers.
    You are both wonderful. Whew…I've been so worried about transportation.
    I'll look at the map. How far is KC to St. Louis?

I'll be traveling from Blairsville, GA, in the north Georgia mountains near the TN and NC statelines.

• For those wondering - we have it worked out so that Rocky will be leaving his foster home and traveling to his new home in GA via KC.

• Houston

Awesome news to hear. I am happy for Rocky an for Vicki…

• I'm so excited.
    Thanks to Diane and Rita, Rocky will be headed for GA mountains on Tuesday a.m. I'm headed for St. Louis on Sunday a.m. I'm taking my old man, Razzle the Eski, for company and to give him a heads up that he will no longer be the only male in the house. I'm confident things will go well. Razz needs to be reassured all the time he is #1.

• Did anyone find out who the breeder of this pup is? I was curious since the kennel Warren was mentioned as that is who my Zippy's, who was Fanconi affected, Hofer Zipper, dam was out of, Warren's Sweet Thing.

If the petstore was PetLand, the pup probably did not come from a local USDA breeder, but from a breeder in MO, KS, OK, etc. If the petstore is a locally owned store, the pup could have come from a local or a nearby state breeder.

Congrats on your new pup! Since Rocky did come from a petstore, I would have the Fanconi DNA test done and also a CERF eye exam. I have had a number of rescue Bs with eye problems and one female was from MN and wound up at a USDA broker/breeder in SD. Some of her pups also had eye problems.

• THAT GOOD OLD NUMBER 13 WAS LUCKY TODAY…...............

GOOD NEWS.................. WONDERFUL NEWS.....................

ROCKY MEET VICKI AND RAZZLE TODAY. ROCKY HAS A HOME OF HIS OWN AND A FAMILY FOREVER NOW.

THERE WAS LOTS OF LOVE AND ROCKY WAS READY TO GO HOME TO HIS NEW FAMILY.
    THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT SIGHT AND FEELING. LIKE WHEN BROUGHT HOME A NEW BABY.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR GREAT VICKI FOR GIVING ROCKY THAT SPECIAL HOME. LET US ALL SEE LOTS OF PICTURES.

ROCKY WAS REALLY VERY CUTE AND VERY FULL OF LIFE AND VERY FREINDLY.

I also got to see Diana's 11 puppies they were so special and very cute. I even got to hold one that was great. They are so very cute. I could have run away with that little one.
    Thank you Diana for meeting us in Kansas City with Rocky. Rocky rode to St.Louis great no problems sat on my sons lap and the two of them went to sleep.

Rita Jean

• Houston

RitaJEan, AS an outsider looking in, I can only say…wow, what great friends Diane and you are for helping Rocky get "home". Great story, happy ending and a new start for Rocky..wow.

• Its win/win for the families and the b's!
    Rita Jean, you did good!!!

• It amazes me what people will do to help Basenjis, what a wonderful story it gives me goose bumps.
    Hope Rocky is happy in his new home, Diana, Rita Jean and Vicky you are stars.

• You know what the greatest thing here is it was Rocky that won and he won big time.

Rocky is the STAR all way I got some pictures try to get them on here. I have a awful time with that always telling me I need a security token. Any one can help me on putting pictures on here or in the my album I would love to hear from you and Thanks.

Rita Jean

• Houston

RitaJean, I wish I could help you, but I get that same message..so I have given up.. I now go via photobucket and post pics that way.

• Thank you and I will try that this evening. I got to post a few new pictures of Jaycee then it would not let me do any more.

Rita Jean

Suggested Topics