• Houston

I managed all of three pictures then it wouldn't work anymore, so I feel you pain..

• Rocky is home in the North Georgia Mountains. He was greeted by my two Basenji girls and Miss Priss; they immediately started running full speed through the house, around the yard, over the furniture, on the porch, and this went on until they all pooped out. I didn't say "NO" tonight as they were having way too much fun. Rocky gets along well with all the dogs.

Diane and Rita are sweethearts and were so helpful getting Rocky to St. Louis. I fell in love with Rocky immediately. He is a little doll and his foster family taught him good manners!

Rocky was not crated on the way home from IL/MO and he travels well. We were in MO, IL, KY, TN, AL, NC, and GA within the past 48 hours. Amazing road trip! Reminds me why I love the USA so much.

• Way to go Rocky. Your a super boy in a wonderful new home. Thank you Vicki long travel for your little boy.

Rita Jean

• Houston

What a lovely story. I love the fact that 3 humans came together to bring Rocky out of his temp. home to an awesome forever home..

Vicki, you know we are all dying to see pics of your three B's together…hint hint..or at least I am..

• Rocky's foster mama called three times yesterday. I talked to her last night and she was so good with Rocky. Foster mama and papa are older retired MN couple who travel during the MN winter months….they will be visiting Rocky and me in GA on their way to Florida.

Yes, it is amazing how people came together to find Rocky a new home.
    Bless their hearts.

• This is why I love this forum!!! "Nuff said!!

• Glad to hear that it all worked out - the paper I had with all phone number got "lost in car" in all the turmoil of the Houston Show - glad to have helped out.

BasenjiMamama - sorry it didn't work out to meet up - we had one car crisis after another with our group 😞 By the time I had a second to call you back - I had made so many calls that your number was gone! (ain't technology grand)

• Houston

Dmcarty, I am very sorry too, and very disapointed. The kids had one thing after another and once it was "my" turn, I was too pooped. I wish I would've gone, it sounds like it was great. I am glad you made it down here and back home in one piece, even though there were some problems along the way..

Suggested Topics