Skip to content

Some pics of Otis resting after his ordeal

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Another pic

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    M
    Her ears and her tail look very Basenji to me. Does she have a freckled belly? Can she bark? Does she lick herself like a cat?
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Forgot some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    He is such a handsome boy! Looks like none of yours care if they are being sat on - I think that's a B trait - PS I just envy your life on the water - wonderful -
  • Otis, pics from a lazy Wednesday

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    MacPackM
    I agree with Shaye's mom, he is really pretty, and just looks like a sweet dog.
  • Some pics I have been enjoying. =)

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    I love the pics… BEAUTIFUL B!!!!
  • Ariel pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    18k Views
    jessi76J
    she is OMG CUTE! I was SO hoping you'd post more pics! :)