If you are in the market for a sweet rescue girl and aren't too far from Hungary, email me at bennyburnerbono at aol dot com and I can put you in touch with someone trying to find them homes.
One girl is a tri and the other is a trindle.
Glad he has found a home, so sad he was neglected for a time, how did that happen? If for whatever reason we can't keep Kaiser he is to go back to his breeder and be rehomed by her.
Jolanda and Kaiser
Hi Roxanne, if you are still looking for a basenji, you may want to go to www.basenjirescue.org- a great group of volunteers who rescue and place basenjis. :)
I want a tri so bad. He is a beautiful boy was he on there before he seems familiar. I view bratt every day several times a day. The other that facinates me is tut he is so different but beautiful. I wish hubby was with me on fostering I would love to do that.